• Responsible for resolving client website issues, updating and maintaining websites and supporting Drupal content management systems.
• Participate in all aspects of website design and development as well as implementation, upgrades, training, and website go-live support.
• Work directly with management and other team members on a variety of projects to help the web team meet short and long-term goals.
• Perform QA and UAT on soon-to-be-launched websites.
• Develop plans, specs, budgets, schedules, and requirement documents.
• Coordinate project team members; assign individual responsibilities.
• Intermediary between the client, vendors and the development team.
• Follow SDLC on project from start to finish.
• Update & Maintain school’s web pages
• Create Flyers & Brochures
• Manage Events Management System
• Developed static websites using HTML/CSS/JS
• Assisted Graphic Designer
• Administered CPanel
• Pushed sites from Dev to Prod
Minor – Computer Forensics